Freebie Friday Giveaway – Terms and conditions
- You must be 18 or over to be eligible for entry and resident in the UK.
- To be eligible to win, you must ‘Follow” Super Contractors’ Twitter account, and retweet the selected “status update”.
- The competition will take place on the 17th February 2017 between 8:30am until 11:59pm.
- Super Contractors will notify the winner through Twitter / Email within 5 days of competition closing date, we will send the prize to the winner within 30 days.
- Your participation in the prize draw is considered your agreement that Super Contractors may contact you.
- In the event, for any reason whatsoever, the winner of the prize draw fails to respond within 5 days through email or Twitter – the winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and a new winner will be drawn. Super Contractors shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the initial winning entrant in any way.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Super Contractors reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
- Super Contractors accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- Super Contractors accepts no responsibility for Entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Super Contractors, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- The winner is required to agree to marketing promotional activity, specifically the announcement that they have won the prize on the Super Contractors website, social media pages and newsletter
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
By accepting these Terms you acknowledge that:
- the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter (the Social Media Site(s));
- the Social Media Site(s)’ operators have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Competition for any loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreements or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, data or information or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss; and
- any use of the Social Media Site(s) in relation to the Competition will be subject to the Terms of Service / Use and Privacy Policies shown on those site(s) from time to time.
- Please note that anyone found to be creating or using multiple accounts on Social Media Site(s) for the purpose of entering the Competition will be ineligible to win the Competition.