You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.
Help To Buy: Mortgage Guarantee
Help to Buy: Mortgage Guarantee helps you purchase a new build or pre-owned property with a deposit of 5% of the purchase price, the mortgage lender makes up the other 95%. The scheme is open to both first-time buyers and home movers in the UK on properties valued up to a maximum £600,000.
The Government offers the lender a guarantee on the mortgage loan and this is a joint agreement between the Government and the lender.
Purchase price of £600,000 or less
It must be your only home
You must live in the property
Not be a shared ownership or shared equity purchase
This firm charges a fee of up to £295 for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Many reasons to join us.
Super-fast responsive service, we’ll call you back at time convenient for you.
Access to a comprehensive panel which includes exclusive deals not available direct from lenders on the high street.
We’ve helped hundreds of contractors throughout the UK obtain a mortgage.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
YOUR CAR MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR FINANCE.
YOUR COVER MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR POLICY.
Super Contractors is a trading name of Contract Mortgages Ltd, registered in Scotland at 1st floor, 207 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4HZ SC465654. Contract Mortgages Ltd is an appointed representative of First Complete Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 435779) for mortgage and non-investment insurance advice. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let. The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
This website is intended for people over 18 years of age who are resident in the UK only. The website and the information contained therein should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct business in any jurisdiction other than the UK. These pages provide generic information about various aspects of financial services advice that we provide. We hope they are helpful to you but they do not on their own add up to recommendations and we cannot take responsibility for anything you do in reliance on them without further discussion with us. Please do not make a decision based upon the information contained within these pages alone. Contact us for further advice to enable you to make an informed decision based upon your individual circumstances.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products by email.